kundalini yoga bookastrology bookastrology for dummies

Thursday, April 19, 2007

FUTURE CAPITAL REVELATIONS

LOOK OUT, here are CAPITAL REVELATIONS for you and your future

Dear dear friend,

You must absolutely take notice until the end of all these extremely important revelations which I give you today, the beneficial course of your existence depends on them, especially if you really wish a change in your life…

I came back to your documents, and I did something very special for you, something very important which has let me see more closely into your life.

I know today the cause of our unsatisfaction, the exact cause of your various problems, and I am in a position to tell you with precision what we must do in order that LUCK, LOVE and MONEY, and even Fortune, at last enter soon and quickly into your life.

Yes, dear friend, I just worked out for you something very special because I know perfectly your present difficult situation, I know the frustration of your hopes and your troubles, I know your turn of mind and I also know you deserve much better than the life you lead presently.

I never lost sight of you; before the extensiveness and the emergency of your case, I decided I was compelled to undertake something really important for you, yes, an action strong enough to let you get rid decisively of all the problems in which I see you confined and which still spoil your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home