kundalini yoga bookastrology bookastrology for dummies

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Real Horoscope Solution

For that particular reason, I decided to interrupt all my other consultations as to devote myself to you exclusively.

And I guess I was right, because I can already tell you I think I have really found the genuine cause, the real cause of all your worries and of all your problems, I am sure, above all, to have found the True Solution which is going to let you find again the direct way to Luck and Love, the way of Money, the way of any Success.

In fact, nobody until now had ever tried to find the real cause of all your failures and problems.

When I picked up your horoscope, I noticed a very, very important point: all those who have attempted to help you have always looked for a solution to your problems without looking for the real origin of these problems.

Just as if your doctor was satisfied to give you a remedy to treat and soothe a disease without healing the real cause of the illness.

Your case is relatively similar: the exact cause of all your difficulties and problems must be detected before any proposal of the Real Solution.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home