kundalini yoga bookastrology bookastrology for dummies

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Astral Journey

dear friend, I did this quest for you.

Yes, I searched till the bottom of your subconscious for the real cause of all your present problems. I must say this work is exhausting, but, totally involved as I had to implement all my powers on behalf of your happiness, I had to go on to the bitter end to obtain a complete and TOTAL success!

This is what I did for you…

In order to find the Real Solution to such problems as yours, it is often advisable to go very far back in the course of time and sometimes even into previous lives…

YES, one must go down where the cause of these problems is located, search for it, drive it out, and finally try to understand it to learn which is the Real Solution to be applied…

I immersed myself into an astral journey which allowed me to search deep down in your subconscious for the cause of all your problems and troubles…

I set off on this astral journey and discovered your boyhood, your childhood, I saw you grow up, I saw the people you have met, your friends as well as those who were not only well-wishers (you know as I do myself that malevolence…exists…)

I saw it in your past because I wanted to know what had really happened in your life that made Luck avoid you one way or another. I was feeling that the key to your happiness should hide in your past…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home