kundalini yoga bookastrology bookastrology for dummies

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Horoscopes for gambling

I am then going to implement for you, in the course of the next moon (at the latest within a week) this Great Special Ceremonial, this Great Magic Ceremony I was just talking about. As I told you, you will have nothing special to do, just follow some precious hints, secret tips which I shall forward to you.

As soon as I have achieved this Great Magic Ceremony, it will take only a few days before you notice the first important changes in your daily life.

At first you will not notice anything particular, except a great relief, exactly as if a heavy weight carried on your back had been taken away. You will then gradually feel more comfortable and self-assured, more trustful in your future…

But particularly after a fortnight you should start really taking notice of the real and great changes in your existence…


1 - It could start by winning at games (if you gamble) or an important and unexpected sum of money, or even an unforeseen legacy whereas it never happened before. (I think I can confirm it, I had already seen for you the arrival of a tidy sum, I even think I told you about an important number about 10,000.)

2 – You might then obtain a promotion, a reward, or another important something highly valuable to you and expected for a long time (you probably imagine what I am referring to).

3 – Finally, you are going to see or meet again persons who seemed to ignore you, and will at last be full of consideration for you so as to become closer…

As days will go by, you will be led toward this Great Happiness until it grows to a supreme achievement of joys which will take place exactly 56 days later (i.e. 2 complete lunar months) after the date of the Grand Special Ceremonial.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home